On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Uwe Bonnes wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> as long as there was no wine server ( and I built with disable-lib), I
> could easyly run different wine versions (clean cvs, my own hacked
> tree, some old version, corelwine). Now even if       I rename the
> executable in e.g. corelwine to "corelwine" and try to execute this,
> it will call the wineserver from the default wine tree.
>
> Do people have a concept to handle that?

Could you not set BINDIR to a different path for each version?  Or if
you manipulate it so BINDIR is not valid, I think it will try to run the
wineserver from the cwd where wine was started.

> Bye
>
> Uwe Bonnes                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Institut fuer Kernphysik  Schlossgartenstrasse 9  64289 Darmstadt
> --------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------

Lawson
          >< Microsoft free environment

This mail client runs on Wine.  Your mileage may vary.

---cut here---

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.