Juergen Schmied <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Does anybody knows this functions? I found only documentation for
>the subfunctions 1-4.
>
>Looks like a show stoper for outlook97.

>From Ralf Brown's Interrupt List v. 6.0:
215F44N - LAN Manager Enhanced DOS - LOCAL NetWkstaGetInfo
INT 21 - LAN Manager Enhanced DOS - LOCAL NetWkstaGetInfo
        AX = 5F44h
        BX = information level (00h, 01h, or 0Ah)
        CX = buffer size
        DX = 0000h
        ES:DI -> buffer in which to store info (see #01714,#01715,#01716),
              including any returned strings
Return: AX = error code
        DX = amount of buffer required, unchanged if supplied buffer large
              enough to hold data
Format of LAN Manager wksta_info_0 structure:
215F44N - LAN Manager Enhanced DOS - LOCAL NetWkstaGetInfo
 Format of LAN Manager wksta_info_0 structure:
Offset  Size    Description     (Table 01714)
 00h    WORD     reserved (0)
 02h    DWORD    reserved (0)
 06h    DWORD    -> path to computer's LANMAN directory
 0Ah    DWORD    -> computername of the workstation
 0Eh    DWORD    -> username of user logged onto workstation
 12h    DWORD    -> domain to which workstation belongs
 16h    WORD     LAN Manager version number (2 bytes, Major, Minor)
 18h    DWORD    reserved (0)
 1Ch    WORD     number of seconds workstation waits for resource availability
 1Eh    DWORD    delay (in millsecs) before sending data to resource
 22h    WORD     reserved (0)
 24h    WORD     reserved (0)
 26h    WORD     ???
 28h    WORD     number of seconds to maintain an inactive connection
 2Ah    WORD     number of seconds an inactive search continues
 2Ch    WORD     threads to dedicate to network (not supported in MSDOS)
 2Eh    WORD     number of simultaneous commands sent to network
 30h    WORD     reserved6 (must be 0)
 32h    WORD     number of internal buffers
 34h    WORD     size (in bytes) of each internal buffer
 36h    WORD     max size (in bytes) of an internal cache buffer (not MSDOS)
 38h    WORD     seconds before disconnecting inactive session (not MSDOS)
 3Ah    WORD     size (in bytes) of an internal error buffer (not MSDOS)
 3Ch    WORD     number of clients that can receive alert messages (not MSDOS)
 3Eh    WORD     number of services that can be started on workstation
 40h    WORD     max size (in kilobytes) of error log (not MSDOS)
 42h    WORD     number of secs before closing inactive print jobs (not MSDOS)
 44h    WORD     number of character buffers for workstation
 46h    WORD     max size (in bytes) of character buffer
 48h    DWORD    -> name of server that validated logon
 4Ch    DWORD    -> workstation heuristics
 50h    WORD     number of mailslots allowed
Note:   pointers to strings are set to 0000h:0000h if there is insufficient
          space in the buffer to hold them
Functions with AX from 5F80 to 5FE3 are used by LANtastic according to the list,
though func 5F89 is missing in it.

Dmitry.