On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Patrik Stridvall wrote:
[...]
> The problem with this solution is that it ius "permanenting" the
> problem.
[...]

        There seems to be a misunderstanding. What I proposed is
strictly a technical replacement to the use of the 'include_next'
statement (for the files you propose to put in the 'pseudo' directory).
It does not affect the policy adopted to deal with C header files at
all.

        The problem probably stems from my ambiguous use of
'native_headers'. By that I refer to the 'Unix headers' not the Windows
headers.

        I realize now that I missed that you proposed in fact to put
these headers in two subdirectories of wine/include (pseudo and
windows). This probably made things even more confusing for you when you
read my mail. Sorry for that.

--
Francois Gouget         [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://fgouget.free.fr/
 Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't