Ove Kaaven wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Gavriel State wrote:
>
> > As a couple of you may have already heard, I've decided to leave Corel
> > to start a new software company.  I can't talk about what I'm going to
> > be up to yet, but people here will certainly be among the first to
> > know when the time comes.
>
> Just came to think of it, there's one thing I wonder when it comes to that
> - what will happen at Corel then, who will be your successor there, will
> they still work with Wine the same way?

Not being there anymore, I don't think that it would be appropriate for me to
speak for Corel on this topic.  Jeff, Toufic: would either of you care to
comment on Corel's current Wine plans?

-Gav

PS: I've incorporated now, so it's safe for me to publicly reveal the name
of the new company.  I still can't say what I'm actually doing yet (especially
given that I'm at E3 right now, and my ideas are somewhat in flux).

--
Gavriel State
CEO