At 04:42 PM 5/16/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes, the app creates a 0x0 window, which is does not show up
>under Windows.  Could we just flip the WS_VISIBLE bit to not
>show it?

I'm not the person who judge if a solution is acceptable or a horrible
hack....All I can say is that I would not do it myself because Windows
does not do it this way.

Anyway, maybe in my previous post I was too ambitious; as it's likely
that the app is never changing the state of the window, maybe it is
not  really necessary to handle the cases where the size of such
a window is changed, that is, consider that once such a window is
created its size is never changed.

Sorry, I don't have the time to answer more precisely now.

Gerard