On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
[...]
> I have several hacks in my tree right now that allowed me to _compile_
> most of wine.

   Cooool.
   With all the progress being made it looks like soon we'll be able to
run Word 2000 in Wine on Cygwin, in Windows 95, in plex 86, on Linux!
   (in vmware on win2000, in ... oups, infinite loop)
   ;-)))

   I guess everyone saw 'Layers Upon Layers: Plex86 Runs Windows95' on
Slashdot (they even used the (rather, their) Wine logo :-/ ).

Francois Gouget         [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://fgouget.free.fr/
  Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
                               -- Barry LePatner