On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 08:23:08AM +0100, gerard patel wrote:
> Trouble with rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de  ?
> I had several connexion errors last week
> What's more, I have the impression that it's not updated
> currently.
True.

Connecting to cvs.winehq.com
Cannot connect to cvs.winehq.com: Destination unreachable
Will retry at 04:54:03
Retrying
Connecting to cvs.winehq.com
Cannot connect to cvs.winehq.com: Destination unreachable

Ove ??

Wasn't there something you did... ? ;-)
(cvsupd upgrade)

Well, but on the other hand I don't think that's it.
rhlx01 had connection problems during the last days, and somehow a
lock file remained that kept it from updating.
Removing it helps greatly.

Hmm, I wonder if I should check the lock file mtime in the script
and delete it if it's older than 10 hours and no cvsup process
is remaining ?

BTW, we need more CVS mirrors. Definitely.
Someone got some multiple T1s to spare ?
That would be a fast mirror, just as incredibly fast as x.bourg.net,
which is down at the moment :-(

Well, final statement: rhlx01 is back up.

Andreas