> You should _really_ use register functions instead of inline
> assembly. Then you can do setjmp/longjmp 100% in C.

OK, new patch coming up shortly. I hadn't grokked register functions at all.

On a related note, going forward we should really support __thiscall in the
spec files too, and pass %ecx as a function argument instead of the trickery
needed now to get the class pointer, its not very nice.... I'll have a look
at this when I get back.

Cheers,
Jon

--
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come,
  Dont you sit around and waste this chance ..." -Live

[EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED]