Ender wrote:

- Getting the right set of dlloverrides and registry entries correct
for a large portion of software is irritating. Most of this comes down to
the lack of WINE being able to dynamically run RunOnce and wininit.ini
entries. Doing this manually is far beyond your average user who just
wants to install a reasonably complex program. Something like Crossover's
reboot.so is needed.

I'm willing to tackle that (the BiDi stuff is only slowly going, and there may be some unexpected development coming that is outside my hands, so I have SOME free resources available).

Where do I get reboot.so to have a look? Either that, or can someone answer a few questions regarding it?
- When are the boot time activities taking place? On wine start? On wineserver start?
- When are login time activities taking place?
- How should a reboot request be treated? Should it be an indication that all these operations should start now, and let other wine programs carry on as usual?

Shachar