Francois Gouget wrote:

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Dustin Navea wrote:
[...]

>Just a thought, why not create a bug in bugzilla where people can post which
>apps/games/utils work nearly (if not) perfect instead of having ten million
>emails. 1 bug for apps, 1 for games, and 1 for utils.

Because the Applications Database is the right tool for storing
information about how well applications (includes games) work. If you
have a single bug pertaining to many different applications, things will
quickly become a mess.

A bug is a bug ...
If it is a App bug or game bug it is still the same bug !!
So I have to go with Francois on this.

But you could look at it as hey I just killed 50 bugs with this
one patch :)

Tom