Martin Wilck wrote:

Am Fre, 2003-08-08 um 13.23 schrieb flyker:

extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) void xxx(char *str, ...);
extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) char *zzz;

Except on CygWin/MingW, gcc has no support for __declspec(dllimport)
and __declspec(dllexport).

If I understand Dimi right, enabling DLL compilation with
winegcc/winewrap is on his to-do list.

I have also looked into this recently and found ts hard to do right.

Best thing right now is probably to write a "def" file manually. If you
have access to a MingW/cygwin system, you can create one their with
dlltool or ld.

Martin

Ok. I understand.
But i never write "def" files manually...
libmylib.def
; File generated automatically from mylib.dll.spec; do not edit!

LIBRARY mylib.dll

EXPORTS
  xxx @1
  zzz @2 DATA

What wrong here ?
I have ld. I can create "def" files by using ld ?