Alexandre Julliard wrote:
"Dmitry Timoshkov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Actually it's just the format of the Wine config has changed. Now all
environment variables should be surrounded by the percent signes (%HOME%),
and are handled by the normal registry code. Alexandre has changed the sample
config as well.

Actually the format of the config has not really changed, most entries
have been behaving that way for a long time already. I just made the
drives part of the config behave like all the other entries.

Attached patch is rather useless, but however it makes the old profile
code be consistent with the new behaviour. A better approach is to
completely remove environment handling from profile.c.

Yes, I think environment handling should be left to the application.

I (incendentally <g>) had the same patch in my tree that what Alexandre committed yesterday. I'll send the removal of env handling later on today.

A+

--
Eric Pouech