While browsing the bug database I discovered a bug, in which my x server crashes when i use the side horizontal scrollbar in firefox. I was browsing this attachment in firefox

http://bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=2517&action=view

Can anyone replicate this bug?, I'm not sure whether to submit this bug to firefox or xorg. It crashes at the same point every time, when I try to use the horizontal scrollbar on this page. I opened firefox in the console and output the text to a file, upon logging back in to x i opened this file and had a message saying firefox lost the x session. I don't know if the bug resides in firefox or X?