On 6/14/06, Mike McCormack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hehe.  If you're compiling Wine yourself, do I get $200 for telling you
to install the latest version of Fontforge, and make sure recent
freetype libraries are on your system?

Which distro are you using, and is it 64 bit or 32 bit?

I ran in to a similar problem on my 64 bit gentoo box. If you have 64 bit linux make sure you copy freetype over to a directory containing your 32 compatibility libraries.

cp /usr/lib/libfreetype.* /emul/linux/x86/usr/lib/

./configure --x-libraries=/emul/linux/x86/usr/lib ; make clean ; make depend ; make