Ben Klein wrote:
2009/4/17 Austin English <austinengl...@gmail.com>:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 11:36 PM, Dan Kegel <d...@kegel.com> wrote:
The Ubuntu Studio logos look fine.
I'd be happy with adopting them if they really make Wine
fit in better with modern desktops.  No need to wait for 1.2,
just check 'em in now, 1.2 will be along soon enough.

+1

+2

I just don't like the idea of deliberately scheduling decisions in
Wine to match Ubuntu (or any other distro) releases. 1.2 should be out
when it's done.

I could go on a rant about Shuttleworth, but that would be flaming :)

I was planning to put them in the beta packages anyway, but 90% of our users won't see them until 1.2 comes out (only 10% or so are on the betas). I said "eg Ubuntu" rather than "ie Ubuntu" because Ubuntu is just one of the distros coming out around October, mainly because that's roughly one month after Gnome is releasing.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie