The junior member from Chicago says, aye! I'd be honored to join you all
again, if you'll have me!

I loved doing a whole play with you guys, and I gained a lot from getting
to sit in on each other's work in the nights prior to final performances.

As a grad on a limited budget, it will be hard for me to come in for
planning meetings, but I'll help out any way I can!

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 12:22 PM Kristin Johnson <kristinf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Please count me in! 💜💜💜 Would love to participate in planning, as well!
>
> Kristin Johnson
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 8, 2017, at 7:36 PM, James Ayres <jay...@cvctx.com> wrote:
>
> Only a few of you will remember that famous line spoken by Alice Gordon in
> 1973 at the end of *The Tempest *for which she won the Boatswain Award
> for good news.  Major moment.  You had to be there.
>
> Well, the best news now is that the kids in Camp Shakespeare explored new
> worlds and met delightful inhabitants in Navarre (LLL), Sicilia and Bohemia
> (WT) and celebrated their discoveries for wonderful audiences.  We had
> another great summer.  Thanks to those of you who contributed to their
> success through gift and audience.  We are growing another generation of
> Shakespeareans, many of them sons and daughters of you guys.
>
> We are also approaching the 50th—count ‘em f i f t y— anniversary of
> Shakespeare at Winedale in 2020. So I’d like to hear some suggestions about
> how to celebrate THIS
> reunion.  A week in the country again? Two plays again? Or one?  Yes, it
> is early, but this one is big and may be my last, alas. So please give it
> some thought.  I guess that we would once again need a “reunion
> committee”?  What do you think?  I’m eager to get a’going.
>
> With a hay and a ho and a hey nonny,
>
> Doc
>

> Jim (Doc) Ayres
> Professor Emeritus, The University of Texas
> Founding Director, Shakespeare at Winedale and Camp Shakespeare
> Director of Mission, Camp Shakespeare
>

> --

Sent from Gmail Mobile