- Oh my, so fun to think ahead to 2020. I'd love to participate and help in 
any way possible. I'm thinking we gotta make fifty years of Winedale musick a 
part of the pageantry somehow. Hmmmm.....   
   
Jon Watson



On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎8‎, ‎2017‎ ‎11‎:‎52‎:‎10‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, 
<winedale-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org> wrote:

Send Winedale-l mailing list submissions to
    winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
    https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/winedale-l
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
    winedale-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
    winedale-l-ow...@lists.wikimedia.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Winedale-l digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. Re: The best news is . .. .. (Pees, Robert)
  2. Re: The best news is . .. .. (Susan Todd)
  3. Re: The best news is . .. .. (Jose Hernandez)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 03:37:44 +0000
From: "Pees, Robert" <rp...@akingump.com>
To: Madge Darlington <mmdarling...@gmail.com>
Cc: Shakespeare at Winedale 1970-2000 alums
    <winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org>, Shakespeare Winedale Winedale
    <shakespeare-at-winedale-email-l...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Winedale-l] The best news is . .. ..
Message-ID: <6c534c46-f17e-42f1-879e-bf2a46557...@akingump.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1252"

Ditto. Count me in.

Sent from my phone

On Aug 8, 2017, at 11:34 PM, Madge Darlington 
<mmdarling...@gmail.com<mailto:mmdarling...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I'm in. I like everything said so far...two plays, early planning with 
get-togethers, including the Camp Shakespeare alums....what a great thing to 
imagine.

xo,
Madge

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 7:36 PM, James Ayres 
<jay...@cvctx.com<mailto:jay...@cvctx.com>> wrote:
Only a few of you will remember that famous line spoken by Alice Gordon in 1973 
at the end of The Tempest for which she won the Boatswain Award for good news.  
Major moment.  You had to be there.

Well, the best news now is that the kids in Camp Shakespeare explored new 
worlds and met delightful inhabitants in Navarre (LLL), Sicilia and Bohemia 
(WT) and celebrated their discoveries for wonderful audiences.  We had another 
great summer.  Thanks to those of you who contributed to their success through 
gift and audience.  We are growing another generation of Shakespeareans, many 
of them sons and daughters of you guys.

We are also approaching the 50th—count ‘em f i f t y— anniversary of 
Shakespeare at Winedale in 2020. So I’d like to hear some suggestions about how 
to celebrate THIS
reunion.  A week in the country again? Two plays again? Or one?  Yes, it is 
early, but this one is big and may be my last, alas. So please give it some 
thought.  I guess that we would once again need a “reunion committee”?  What do 
you think?  I’m eager to get a’going.

With a hay and a ho and a hey nonny,

Doc






Jim (Doc) Ayres
Professor Emeritus, The University of Texas
Founding Director, Shakespeare at Winedale and Camp Shakespeare
Director of Mission, Camp Shakespeare






--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Shakespeare at Winedale Email List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
For more options, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/optout<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_d_optout&d=DwMFaQ&c=YOHA32qHoO0MIaoXxJhqDw&r=-zR8jEhKT1trAJZ9s6RMlJheaf15yhPUkE_szn0MYYI&m=het14IJFce9VQ3uNIbwslKROW0rrwNuIV9dkiiCk-sM&s=E87F8HdUUee38tM_nBC5Fy6R9shPnFR7LLIMN2x5Miw&e=>.

_______________________________________________
Winedale-l mailing list
Winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org<mailto:Winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.wikimedia.org_mailman_listinfo_winedale-2Dl&d=DwIGaQ&c=YOHA32qHoO0MIaoXxJhqDw&r=-zR8jEhKT1trAJZ9s6RMlJheaf15yhPUkE_szn0MYYI&m=het14IJFce9VQ3uNIbwslKROW0rrwNuIV9dkiiCk-sM&s=mtOgpXoMaAULiPgA9zjUsbRdOvy_IBBqAhxABk4jzqc&e=
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the 
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, 
and delete the original message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/winedale-l/attachments/20170809/82c36a45/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 23:19:04 -0500
From: Susan Todd <susangaylet...@gmail.com>
To: James Ayres <jay...@cvctx.com>
Cc: Shakespeare Winedale Winedale
    <shakespeare-at-winedale-email-l...@googlegroups.com>, Shakespeare at
    Winedale 1970-2000 alums <winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: Re: [Winedale-l] The best news is . .. ..
Message-ID:
    <CAJ0EedrCnDzxm3gQ1=mkwaa_phsrghmyetskcpjgehjc_wt...@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Me too! Me too! Two plays--or three, according to Doc's 3-play Summer
tradition? Why not? At Winedale, anything is possible.

I'm always up for hosting pre-2020 meet-ups at Scottish Rite Theater if
that's helpful and convenient.

I love you, Doc, and I'm also eager to make hay while the sun shines.

Susan

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 7:36 PM, James Ayres <jay...@cvctx.com> wrote:

> Only a few of you will remember that famous line spoken by Alice Gordon in
> 1973 at the end of *The Tempest *for which she won the Boatswain Award
> for good news.  Major moment.  You had to be there.
>
> Well, the best news now is that the kids in Camp Shakespeare explored new
> worlds and met delightful inhabitants in Navarre (LLL), Sicilia and Bohemia
> (WT) and celebrated their discoveries for wonderful audiences.  We had
> another great summer.  Thanks to those of you who contributed to their
> success through gift and audience.  We are growing another generation of
> Shakespeareans, many of them sons and daughters of you guys.
>
> We are also approaching the 50th—count ‘em f i f t y— anniversary of
> Shakespeare at Winedale in 2020. So I’d like to hear some suggestions about
> how to celebrate THIS
> reunion.  A week in the country again? Two plays again? Or one?  Yes, it
> is early, but this one is big and may be my last, alas. So please give it
> some thought.  I guess that we would once again need a “reunion
> committee”?  What do you think?  I’m eager to get a’going.
>
> With a hay and a ho and a hey nonny,
>
> Doc
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Jim (Doc) Ayres
> Professor Emeritus, The University of Texas
> Founding Director, Shakespeare at Winedale and Camp Shakespeare
> Director of Mission, Camp Shakespeare
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Shakespeare at Winedale Email List" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/winedale-l/attachments/20170808/f75a4f1f/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 23:51:52 -0500
From: Jose Hernandez <joselocati...@gmail.com>
To: Susan Todd <susangaylet...@gmail.com>
Cc: Shakespeare at Winedale 1970-2000 alums
    <winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org>, Shakespeare Winedale Winedale
    <shakespeare-at-winedale-email-l...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Winedale-l] The best news is . .. ..
Message-ID: <8925ebb4-3ea0-4a72-bf94-785f509a7...@gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Yay Susan!!  Scottish Rite would be incredible!

Xoxo
Jose 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 8, 2017, at 11:19 PM, Susan Todd <susangaylet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Me too! Me too! Two plays--or three, according to Doc's 3-play Summer 
> tradition? Why not? At Winedale, anything is possible. 
> 
> I'm always up for hosting pre-2020 meet-ups at Scottish Rite Theater if 
> that's helpful and convenient. 
> 
> I love you, Doc, and I'm also eager to make hay while the sun shines. 
> 
> Susan
> 
>> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 7:36 PM, James Ayres <jay...@cvctx.com> wrote:
>> Only a few of you will remember that famous line spoken by Alice Gordon in 
>> 1973 at the end of The Tempest for which she won the Boatswain Award for 
>> good news.  Major moment.  You had to be there.  
>> 
>> Well, the best news now is that the kids in Camp Shakespeare explored new 
>> worlds and met delightful inhabitants in Navarre (LLL), Sicilia and Bohemia 
>> (WT) and celebrated their discoveries for wonderful audiences.  We had 
>> another great summer.  Thanks to those of you who contributed to their 
>> success through gift and audience.  We are growing another generation of 
>> Shakespeareans, many of them sons and daughters of you guys.
>> 
>> We are also approaching the 50th—count ‘em f i f t y— anniversary of 
>> Shakespeare at Winedale in 2020. So I’d like to hear some suggestions about 
>> how to celebrate THIS
>> reunion.  A week in the country again? Two plays again? Or one?  Yes, it is 
>> early, but this one is big and may be my last, alas. So please give it some 
>> thought.  I guess that we would once again need a “reunion committee”?  What 
>> do you think?  I’m eager to get a’going.  
>> 
>> With a hay and a ho and a hey nonny,
>> 
>> Doc  
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Jim (Doc) Ayres
>> Professor Emeritus, The University of Texas
>> Founding Director, Shakespeare at Winedale and Camp Shakespeare
>> Director of Mission, Camp Shakespeare
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Shakespeare at Winedale Email List" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Shakespeare at Winedale Email List" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/winedale-l/attachments/20170808/8bacf43d/attachment.html>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
Winedale-l mailing list
Winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/winedale-l


------------------------------

End of Winedale-l Digest, Vol 74, Issue 3
*****************************************
_______________________________________________
Winedale-l mailing list
Winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/winedale-l

Reply via email to