Late in the day but with no less enthusiasm: Hurrah! Huzzah! Happy happy
birthday, dear Doc! (What those others said about a date this summer.) Love,
Jayne

On 3/25/21, 3:56 PM, "Winedale-l on behalf of susangaylet...@gmail.com"
<winedale-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org on behalf of susangaylet...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    [EXTERNAL SENDER]

    Happy Birthday, dear Doc!
    Love,
    Susan

    Sent from my iPhone

    > On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:44 PM, polyb...@sdc.org wrote:
    >
    > Great verse, Terry, and apt to Doc. Thanks for expanding my wee knowledge
of late nineteenth-century Scots poets. I'll search it out, maybe memorize it,
to sharpen my poor failing wits.

<shakespeare-at-winedale-email-l...@googlegroups.com>:

    >> Speaking of cake!!
    >> This is one of my favorite stanzas from any poem anywhere--from "Thirty
Bob a Week" by  Scottish poet  John Davidson who wrote during the late 1800's
early 1900's .  The energy, the audacity and the fun remind me of you, Doc.
Happy cake eating!

<winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
    >> Sent: Thu, Mar 25, 2021 6:33 am
    >> Subject: Re: [Winedale-l] Happy Birthday, Doc!
    >>
    >> Echoing John’s wishes early this morning. Hail rocking our world today.
All my best hopes for you on this great day. Let there be cake.

an email to shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list/20210324235328.Horde.KYPiKz32CqtJ3vIHPEkKiSd%40webmail.sdc.org.

an email to shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/shakespeare-at-winedale-email-list/698202305.97630.1616675294631%40mail.yahoo.com.