From: Mike Godwin <mnemo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 8:41 AM
To: Shakespeare Winedale <shakespeare-at-winedale-email-l...@googlegroups.com>;
Shakespeare at Winedale 1970-2000 alums <winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: [Winedale-l] Some Godwin news

It's not universally known that I haven't held a regular job since before the
beginning of the Trump Administration (I may have been prematurely
anti-Trumpist), but I'm happy to announce that I've been hired as a global
policy director (Trust and Safety) for TikTok. I'll be moving with Mrs. G to
the San Francisco Bay Area as the pandemic finally ends (so, this summer, we
think).

I promise my own TikTok videos will rely heavily on lip-syncing Billie Eilish
and Oliva Rodrigo.

Love to all of you!

Mike