Dearest Doc,

I have struggled for the past 4 days with such sadness over this news and
didn't know what to do with that feeling, considering that I never met
James.   It didn't even seem right to join in with my own message of
condolence.  However, it occurred to me that in the theatre, as in all art,
we may not "know" the actor, performer, or artist but that doesn't mean that
we are not profoundly moved by their existence.  In reading all the lovely
messages from Ancianos (and those of more recent vintage) I realize that the
Winedale family is like a big pool and everything that happens to one of us
creates a ripple that is felt by all.   A palpable loss to those of you who
had known James for years is also a loss felt by those of us who passed
through prior to his arrival on the Winedale stage.

With much love to all,

Heather Dolstra