Thank you, Doc, for the lovely St. Valentine's Day message. And thanks to all the alums, with their beautiful thoughts. Reminders of how we are all connected through this remarkable program and our experiences, both common and personal.

If I may be so bold as to offer a complimentary quotation:

"Love, all alike, no season knows nor clime,
Nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time." - John Donne

My love to you all.

John

Quoting Maria Black <mariabla...@gmail.com>:

For us there is only the trying. The rest is not our business. (Eliot)
Love you, Doc, and all of you on this Valentine's Day.
M.

Maria Black
New Marlborough, MA 01230
(413) 329-8255