  From: Joliene Olson
  To: winona@mnforum.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:08 PM
  Subject: [Winona] eliminating plastic bags in Winona

  [Winona Online Democracy]

  I see that San Francisco is considering making it illegal to use plastic
shopping bags in their city.  Would it be possible to consider that as part of
the Winona County efforts on reducing consumption of petroleum products?

  In Atlanta one of the large grocery stores offers a place to bring excess
plastic bags that we all accumulate.  Is there anyone interested in setting up
a possible site to receive excess plastic bags?

  Thanks

  Joliene Olson

  Any problems or suggestions can be directed to
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  If you want help on how to contact elected officials, go to the Contact page
at
   http://www.winonaonlinedemocracy.org