[Winona Online Democracy]

       Bill &  Hillary:

      Worse than you thought & worth remembering and this came from a Democrat

Dear (ex) President Clinton:

I recently saw a bumper  sticker that said, 'Thank me, I voted for
Clinton-Gore.' So, I sat down and  reflected on that, and I am sending my
'Thank you' for what you have done,  specifically:

1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers,  Paula Jones, Monica
Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and  Juanita Broderick. Did I
leave anyone out?

2. Thank you for teaching  my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned
to wait until he was a  little older to discuss it with him, but now he knows
more about it than I  did as a senior in college.

3. Thank you for showing us that sexual  harassment in the work place
(especially the White House) and on the job is  OK, and all you have to know is
what the meaning of 'it' is. It really is  great to know that certain sexual
acts are not sex, and one person may have  sex while the other one does NOT
have sex.

4. Thank you for  reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation
and  demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie 'Wag the Dog' could be
 plausible after all.

5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look  competent, Gerald Ford look graceful,
Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon  Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look
moral.

6. Thank you for  the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th
Amendment and 17  witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about
Democratic  campaign fund raising.

7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8  convictions, and 4 imprisonment's from the
Whitewater 'mess' and the 55  criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so
far) in the other ' Clinton '  scandals.

8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half,  'gutting' much of our
foreign policy, and flying all over the world on  'vacations' carefully
disguised as necessary trips.

9 Thank you,  also, for 'finding' millions of dollars (I really didn't need it
in the  first place, and I can't think of a more deserving group of recipients
for  my hard-earned tax dollars)
for all of your globe-trotting. I understand  you, the family and your cronies
have logged in more time aboard Air Force  One than any other administration.

10. Now that you've left the  White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of
convicted felons and indicted  felons-in-exile. We will love to have them
rejoin society. (Not to mention  the scores you pardoned while Governor of
Arkansas)

11. Thanks also  for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura
Bush didn't  like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you've
received  from your 'friends.'

12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West  Wing of the White House for
vandalizing and destroying government property  on the way out. I also
appreciate removing all of that excess weight ( China ,  silverware, linen,
towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight  manuals, etc.) out of
Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less  fuel, thus less tax dollars
spent on jet fuel. Thank you!

13. And  finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar
advance for  her 'tell-all' book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for
your memoirs.  Who says crime doesn't pay!

14. The last and most important point -  thank you for forcing Israel to let
Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot  Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel
in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried  and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo
agreement with the Palestinians in  1993, Israel had to agree to release
so-called 'political prisoners'.  However, the Israelis would not release any
with blood on their hands. The  American President at the time, Bill Clinton,
and his Secretary of State,  Warren Christopher, 'insisted' that all prisoners
be released. Thus Mohammed  Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by
flying an airplane into  Tower One of the World Trade Center . This was
reported by many of the  American TV networks at the time that the terrorists
were first identified.  It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why
shouldn't Americans  know the real truth?

What a guy!!

If you agree that the  American public must be made aware of these facts, pass
this on. God bless   America and THANK YOU (once again) for spending my taxes
so wisely and  frugally.

SINCERELY,
A US Citizen
PS.
Please pass along  a special thank you to Al Gore for 'inventing' the Internet,
without which I  would not be able to send this wonderful, factual e-mail.

AND THE  REST OF THE STORY Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York State Senator,
now  comes under the 'Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,' which means
that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL receives her Congressional
salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension
eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits  HER salary until HE dies. He is already
getting his Presidential salary  until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she
also gets HIS salary until she  dies. Guess who pays for that?

WE DO!

It's common knowledge  that in order for her to establish NY residency, they
purchased a million  dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua , New York . Makes
sense. They are  entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes
sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover  at around
$10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence HAD to be built within  the acreage
to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clintons charge  the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of
that extra  residence, which is just about equal to their mortgage payment.
This means  that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton 's salary, mortgage,
 transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12  man
staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

When she runs for  President, will you vote for her?