[Winona Online Democracy]

Unfortunately I will be out of town Thursday and won't be able to attend the
meeting.  Because I won't be able to hear the discussion and explanation, I
hope an orientation meeting will be set up later so that we 'visual
learners' can actually see how it works.

As to whether or not we should move, I think it is a good idea to
continually develop and expand options for discussion.  I haven't
contributed much lately but I do read the local postings.  If others have
moved to this format and have been successful and happy I think we should
give it a go.  It would be nice to have a web site to go to when traveling.

I would really urge you to keep us all informed of what procedure we would
need to follow to make the change and contact persons to ask for assistance
if necessary.  Also, give plenty of advance notice so if one is traveling or
doesn't check their messages very frequently they will not be left to far
behind.

Joliene Olson