Hi..

   I am trying to send raw IP packets since one month.
I am able to send ARP packet successfully also got the
ARP reply packets .

  But when i am trying to send the IP packets(ICMP) ,
it (return value) reports that packet sent successfuly
,
but i am not seeing any packet in the sniffer.Also i
am not getting any response.

 I think that packet is not sent properly.
Have any body tried sending ip packets using winpcap..

  Please help me to solve this problem...
  Any suggestions or any information in this regard
will be great help for me....

  Thanks a lot...

=====
With Regards

Nagareshwar

Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services, tools and
more.
Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html