FYI -

I was able to work-around this by recoding to call pcap_lookupnet instead of
PacketGetNetInfo. I noted that the latest Ethereal code also calls
pcap_lookupnet, so I expect this API will be supported for awhile even
though you have deprecated it in winpcap v3.1.

Thanks.
- Ed Remmell

Treck, Inc. (formerly Elmic Systems, USA)

Best of Show Winner, ESC 2003

---
Treck, Inc. -  Confidentiality Notice

This electronic transmission may contain information that is proprietary or
confidential.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this electronic transmission to some other entity, without the
expressed written consent of Treck, Inc.  is strictly prohibited, unless the
contents of this electronic transmission specifically authorizes you to do so.
If your receipt of this electronic transmission is in error, please notify the
corporate offices of Treck, Inc.  immediately by  calling (513) 528-5732, or by