To: <winpcap-users@winpcap.polito.it>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 10:48 AM
Subject: [WinPcap-users] USB network adapter !

I am not able to find the USB network adapter from Netgear (Model EA 101) using the winpcap interface. I do need to use promiscuous mode !

Is this maybe a general problem - when using a network adapter with USB interface ?

Thanks
/Per Ellefsen

====================== This is the WinPcap users list. It is archived at http://www.mail-archive.com/winpcap-users@winpcap.polito.it/

To unsubscribe use