Hallo,

I write a C++ Programm based on OSPF and use the file
osph.h,ip.h and ether.h of Windump and pcap.h of
Winpcap.

** I can retrieve the number of LSA in a LSU and I
want to now, how I can set a pointer to the next LSA.
My goal is to do a loop over the different LSAs in one
LSU-Packet.

** I want to now how to retrieve the number of
attached Router in an Network-LSA, and also how to set
a pointer on this attached Router. I want to do a loop
over all attached Router.

If somebody can help me or give me indications about
other Links, where I can get this Information, I would
be very grateful.

Thanks

Ranrul