From: G. Menge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 4:14 AM
To: winpcap-users@winpcap.polito.it
Subject: [WinPcap-users] Can only see incoming packets

Hello,

   I use WinXP Home Edition SP2 and wanted to trace some network problems
with Ethereal 0.10.9. I installed WinPCap V3.1 beta4 and I captured all
traffic on the PPP interface of my dial-up connection. However, I only saw
the packets that were incoming and could not see any packets going out of my
computer. There was no filter in effect.

   Can anybody help me with this?

   Regards,

   Frank

 mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]