Hi.

Not too much.
In case of problems inside the WinPcap library, please use the instructions
on the web site. You should use the special debug version of the files that
are on the web site and you should send us the output.
Othewise, assistence to everyone becomes a mess (from our perspective).

Cheers,

        fulvio