Title: Message
Here's what I got:
Dell Inspiron D810
Windows XP Pro SP2 with all the MS patches
Builtin Bluetooth
Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit
Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG
Sonicwall Global VPN software
Kerio Personal Firewall 4.1.2
Ethereal 0.10.9

Here's the problem:
If I use winpcap 3.0
    Try to use ethereal, I get:
    (Click on Capture --> Interfaces)
    Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGetAdapterNames: Not enough storage is available to process this command. This
    might be a problem with WinPcap 3.0; you should try updating to a later version of WinPcap - see the WinPcap site
    at winpcap.polito.it
    (I have a whole lot of storage available, so I know that error message is bogus.)

    Try to run windump -D, I get a popup window:
    The procedure entry point pcap_dump_flush could not be located in the dynamic link library wpcap.dll.

If I use winpcap 3.01alpha
    Try to use ethereal, I get:
    (Click on Capture --> Interfaces)

I get the proper list of adapters, but when I try to capture any traffic, I get 0 packets always. It does not matter what interface I choose.

    Try to use windump -D, I get a popup window:
    The procedure entry point pcap_lib_version could not be located in the dynamic link library wpcap.dll

If I use winpcap 3.1beta
    Try to use ethereal, I get:
    (Click on Capture --> Interfaces)
    Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGetAdapterNames: Attempt to release mutex not owned by caller.

    Try to use windump -D, I get no popup window, but if I run from the cmd prompt:
    windump: PacketGetAdapterNames: Attempt to release mutex not owned by caller.

I tried reading the FAQ's and the documentation at both ethereal's homepage, and also winpcap's homepage.  I tried disabling my software firewall, checking to see if my P4 is hyperthreaded (it's not) and haven't found any results.

Any help please?

Thank you!