nagendra, yathish, mahavir... no clue of pranav & smart mohana

Sharath H G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Congrats Harshu!! One more bites the dust, any more bachelors left on mcm?

From: RAJIV R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wipromcm@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [wipromcm] Wedding Invitation
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

congrats dude.. and welcome to the jungle! :)

Harsha... Varsha...  nice :)

lot of marriages offlate... why wondering where ppl went for honeymoons? :) I went to Goa.. what abt all the other folks...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Friends ,
Hope you all are doing great!
With great happiness and pleasure, I would like to cordially invite you all to my wedding with Varsha on the 12th of  June. Attached is the wedding reception invite, to be held in Pune. Please treat this as a personal invitation and be with us with your wishes and prayers.
Looking forward to you being a part of our celebration and happiness. :-)
Regards,
Harsh

I write about weekly experiences at the Indian stock markets.

I write about weekly experiences at the Indian stock markets.
Buy, Sell or Hold? : http://buysellorhold.blogspot.com/

Technical schools Forklift Lift trucks
Engineer Heat exchanger Reengineering

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS