From: < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:11:13 +0530
Subject: RE: Experience Lettter

Rajiv,

      Pls send this template to me modified according to ur experience and with ur supervisor's approval so that I can issue it to u. Please loop in who ur supervisor was at that point of time when u were working with WIPRO.

Regards,

Srilakshmi Kesari

Associate -TED[Madhapur]

Ph- 040 - 30795062

The power to believe in yourself, is the power to change fate