Hi Fred,

This is nice to hear. Congratulations on getting it up and running.
That then makes 3 public servers:

1. Mine - https://www.wireguard.io/quickstart/#demo-server
2. Veil - https://veil.nuke.red/
3. Yours

I'm very happy about this!

Those instructions are very thorough, but they're not as simple as
they could be. Instead, I'd recommend you use wg-quick, which takes
care of setting up all the addressing and routing table stuff.

Instead, instruct users to fill in /etc/wireguard/mullvad.conf:

[Interface]
PrivateKey = INSERT_YOUR_PRIVATE_KEY_HERE
Address = INSERT_THE_IP_WE_GIVE_YOU_HERE
ListenPort = 51820

[Peer]
PublicKey = NFSMulKTJvtrlNDozk/plAvtPyUkQktx7SlLt0E7fhQ=
Endpoint = 193.138.219.62:51820
AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0

Then, the next instructions are simply:

$ wg-quick up mullvad
$ wg-quick down mullvad

To turn on and off the VPN, respectively. If you want to add DNS
support, you can easily do that too; check out the man page of
wg-quick(8) for examples on this.

This allows you to get rid of the otherwise extremely complex
instructions regarding default gateways and routing tables and such.
wg-quick uses a more clever trick involving ip-rule, but the user
doesn't have to configure it; it simply just works by itself when
using wg-quick.

I know that as soon as I get my Mullvad credentials setup, I'll
certainly be using wg-quick myself.

Regards,
Jason

PS: Since Mullvad is a commercial organization and doesn't represent
the official direction of the WireGuard open source project, please
include "Mullvad" in your subject lines, rather than "Announcement" or
"[ANNOUNCE]" which are often treated a bit more officially.