On 08/07/17 03:26, raul wrote:
> 4. The Wireguard server is a single point of failure in a star topology.
> If the server host goes down your network goes down with it. How can we
> add more resilience in a simple way? A backup server in L2 with
> identical keys and a floating internal IP?

I have deployed WireGuard (albeit to a limited number of servers) as
essentially a mesh - each server knows each of the others' endpoint
address and allowed IP.

Taking the most simplistic approach, I'd assume you could do something
similar for a server "cluster", e.g. deploy clients with several known
servers.