Jean-Yves,

I just got back from Pycon AU and there was a session on Beeware which has a great bunch of tools for cross platform GUI development ( including Android ). Well worth a look:

https://pybee.org/project/using/android-app/

You could then use the same code to package up an app for other platforms. It even does installers and packaging!

Cheers

Seb
( up until now a lurker! )