On 10/26/2017 04:22 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
So, if I don't ship the hatchet, then I'll leave it to you to handle
making things not totally fail in Fedora, as they do now. Is this
okay? You could choose to fix this by just shipping the hatchet patch
yourself. Or you could try to integrate things a bit deeper with
whatever networkmanagersystemdresolveddhclientscript situation is
being used there. (Probably the hatchet is a bit easier though.) What
would you think of doing that?

I feel this is OK since any WG users at this point are going to accept their fate that not all features are going to work correctly. I would like to accept the networkmanagersystemdresolveddhclientscript physical challenge and try and see if there is some better way to integrate things in Fedora before having to ship patches in the RPM to shoehorn things in place.

Joe

--
Joe Doss
j...@solidadmin.com