On Monday, March 5, 2018 11:13:41 PM +0330 Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Use the ipset= feature of dnsmasq, and then use policy routing on that
> ipset.

Or this link might help: http://www.evolware.org/?p=369

I personally prefer cgroups when I occasionally need to use some website or
software with different routing needs. So I just simply start a new instance
of my browser in that cgroup to have its traffic bypassed the wireguard. (or
bypassing wg? not sure about the grammar :)

PS: I think iptables version 1.6.0(?) and onwards has cgroup match built in;
so no need to use the binary provided by the website.