Hello,

I'm trying to set up a policy-based routing on a wireguard instance. I didn't want to call it server, because it acts more like a proxy.

Let's say I have 6 peers plus this wireguard server.

Peer 2  Peer 3   Peer 4
 \/       \/       \/
______________________
|                     |
| Wireguard "server"  |
|                     |
|_____________________|
 \/       \/       \/
Peer 5  Peer 6   Peer 7

Wireguard "server"
Address = 10.0.0.1/24

Peers 2-7
Address = 10.0.0.2-7/24, respectively.

So, what I'm trying to do is route traffic to Peer 7, for example, if it is coming from Peer 2. I can do it doing some `ip rule` and `ip route` commands. However, wireguard seems to be blocking that traffic. So, I want peers 5-7 act as gateways to the internet and I would choose it via Linux environment.

Peers 5-7 would be wireguard servers that would route all traffic to the internet. So, on the wireguard instance (10.0.0.1/24, "server"), I have to set allowed IPs to peers 5-7 as "0.0.0.0/0", correct? Does wireguard accept that? On my tests it would just pick one as allowed IPs as 0.0.0.0/0 and set others to (none). Then, I couldn't reach traffic neither from nor to that others peers.

On the wireguard "server" I would set allowed-IPs to peers 2-4 as 10.0.0.2/32-10.0.0.4/32 as I don't need traffic going through it, just coming from it.

Is it possible to achieve that with wireguard?

Thanks!