Hi Gianluca,

> I wonder if I need to copy/paste all peers' public key on all the other peers' configuration, or I can just configure each peer to connect to the server and then allow peers talking with other peers passing through this server?

If you want each peer to have a 1:1 connection to each other peer, then – yes. But to maintain such a mesh will be quite a bit of work…

The easier solution should be to use the server as a hub. Make sure the AllowedIPs on the “clients” permit the subnet IP range you will be using, e.g. 192.168.10.0/24. The “server's” setting for AllowedIPs for each peer should reflect the single address (/32) you are setting as interface address on the peer's side.

To glue, add an iptables rule:
iptables -A FORWARD -i wg9 -o wg9 -j ACCEPT

Kind regards,
Peter