On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:25:47 +0500
Roman Mamedov <rm...@romanrm.net> wrote:

> What helps, is only reducing MTU of the entire wg0 interface to 1412.
> Then everything works fine. But it doesn't feel optimal to reduce MTU
> of the entire network just because of 1 or 2 hosts. I would rather
> use a couple of those mtu-override routes, if they worked.

Unfortunately, lowering the MTU of the whole tunnel interface is the
only reliable solution right now. Per-peer configurability of MTUs has
been on project TODO for a while, so there will be a better solution
some day. I even started to work on this a few months back, but got
sidetracked.

Cheers,
Luis