Hi Luis,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:16 PM, Ing. Luis Felipe Domínguez Vega
<luis.doming...@mtz.desoft.cu> wrote:
> 1 - Can I change the length (to 4096 bits for example) of private key? or is
> not neccesary, I am a little paranoic with this kind of security cipher.

No. WireGuard uses cryptographic primitives which are
state-of-the-art, with a large security margin. No options means
there's nothing for users to misconfigure, or any risk of so called
downgrading attacks.

Also note that the bit length you are asking for is normal for RSA,
but enormous for elliptic curve based primitives, which is what
WireGuard uses.

Cheers,
Fredrik