Hi Jun,

Fascinating. I really don't know and I'll need to spend some time
looking into what on earth Broadcom has done with this kernel. There
appears to be some kind of data structure added to the skb that isn't
an skb anymore, under CONFIG_BCM_KF_NBUFF. "KuffinBuff"? I imagine the
correct fields aren't being reinitialized by skb_scrub_packet or the
like. Ubiquiti had a similar issue, which we were able to patch around
in compat.h. So hopefully there's a similarly simple fix for this
kernel here. Off the top of my head, though, I don't see exactly
what's up and I'll need to actually try to wrap my mind around
Broadcom's castle.

Jason