On 16.04.2018 13:31, Zsolt Hegyi wrote:
Hi Cedric,

As far as I know, wireguard doesn't support multicasts yet, which OSPF uses for neighbor discovery. The reason why BGP works is because it uses unicast TCP packets as means of communication.

To get around this, try telling BIRD that your wireguard interface is an NBMA network (or a point-to-point link).

vista