On Wed, 2018-06-13 at 15:52 +0200, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I got an -rt kernel up and running, enabled a bunch of nice debugging
> options, and found a handful of problems, all of which were fixed by:
> https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/commit/?id=0f05452d043d8d047cf5d7987f
> c2732b97d676e6
>
> I realize the solution in that patch is a bit of a bummer, but at the
> very least it keeps things from breaking now. I'll see if I can
> improve it somewhere down the line.

OUch. "So on sane kernels" I guess RT isn't sane then!

Yea that performance hit is a nuisance, although in reality when I
really need RT I wont be doing much over a VPN... so I may have to suck
up to rebooting between kernels for a while. No big deal.

Thanks again - I will test that new patch later.