Hi

This has been a problem for me which I have only managed to overcome by using the Tunsafe client to connect over the VPN to my Linux Wireguard server.

I need to connect Wireguard over a PulseSecure SSLVPN. Wireguard attempts to connect but then gives up claiming to have received no handshakes. Tunsafe works fine with the identical configuration file. So it's not an insuperable problem!

Thanks

Peter