Hi guys,

Am 28.06.22 um 22:11 schrieb Uladzislau Rezki:
Excerpts from Paul E. McKenney's message of June 28, 2022 2:54 pm:
All you need to do to get the previous behavior is to add something like
this to your defconfig file:

CONFIG_RCU_EXP_CPU_STALL_TIMEOUT=21000

Any reason why this will not work for you?

sorry for jumping in so later, I was on vacation for a week.

Well when any RCU period is longer than 20ms and amdgpu in the backtrace my educated guess is that we messed up some timeout waiting for the hw.

We usually do wait a few us, but it can be that somebody is waiting for ms instead.

So there are some todos here as far as I can see and It would be helpful to get a cleaner backtrace if possible.

Regards,
Christian.