Hi,

We’re in the process of developing a new wireless strategy for a possible campus-wide deployment. Up until this point we have done quite a few hotspot deployments, and have a pretty good idea of the technology. We would like to develop an RFI we could release to select vendors as a basis for them formulating some options for us.

I was wondering if anyone here has done such a thing, and if so, would they mind making a sample copy available? If you cannot distribute it, could you email a brief outline as to what you included, what you wished you had included, etc..

Any help is greatly appreciated,

CHeers

Matt

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/. ********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.