Hi All

I'm trying to put together a document describing our client options for
connecting to our wireless network. In doing so, we need to decide on an
authentication/encryption scheme.

I'm wondering if anyone has a matrix of what encryption is and is not
supported among the following O/S's: Windows 200 and up, MacOSX, Linux.

Basically I'm wondering about whether TKIP, AES and WPA are supported among
each of those. Specifically about which service packs are required for the
windows clients.

Thanks

Matt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]