HI All

We're considering two methods of accessing our wireless network. The first
would be 802.1x with WPA/TKIP encryption. The other is via a web-portal
using WPA-PSK (this will be used for guest access mostly, and for those who
don't want to configure 802.1x)

The problem I see with this is that Win98/2K machines cannot do WPA. While
we don't officially support those OS's, we end up having to at times. Anyone
else run into this problem or do most of you offer an access method which
would allow those older OS's to access the wireless network.

We're considering simply telling people to get up to date with their OS's.

Matt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]